Manhattan Server Shirt
Contemporary double breasted server shirt in short and long sleeve.
Basic Waiter Vest
A perfect waiter vest available in 7 colors at a great price as low as $20.85
Two Pocket Roll Sleeve Shirt
Hot new styling for hip uniforms. Available in roll sleeves with button tabs or short sleeve.
Three Pocket Waiter Apron
The most popular food server apron ever. Available in 25 colors and denim. As low as $3.46 each.
Three Pocket Half Waist Server ApronMid length server apron in 10 Colors, 22"W x 18"L
As low as $4.26
Value Plus Dress Shirt Available in 7 colors with two new colors coming soon, long and short sleeve! Discounted as low as $16.01.
Microfiber Women's Referee Shirt Super cute zippered referee shirt perfect for a sports bar. In Your Face Apparel referee shirts are far superior to others.
On Sale - Any Quantity$22.69$15.50
Keeping your restaurant uniforms
looking great has never been easier. We are continually adding the latest performance restaurant uniform shirts
that stand up to the toughest work shifts. Plus our durable aprons
for waiter uniforms are available in dozens of styles and colors that can even be coordinated with our chef uniforms
that are in line with current trends and constructed with high performance fabrics. Our waitstaff apparel
collection offers both durability to withstand the heavy demands of food service and style to enhance your image. Take advantage of stain resistant, wrinkle free and moisture wicking properties that many of our high tech shirts feature.
In our most extensive line of aprons including the multi-functional three pocket waist apron, by far the most popular choice. Bistro aprons offer elegance on the floor. We can even make custom aprons just for you.
Everyone wants to look good even at work right? Our fitted uniform shirts are flying off the shelf. See the streamlined 3/4 sleeve blouse and polo that hospitality workers love to wear.
Cool venting chef coats in natural earth tones or vivid gemstone colors, baggy grunge pants, and affordable cook shirts. Featuring Uncommon Threads chef wear for superior quality at great prices.
7 Tips For Choosing and Buying New Uniforms:
1. Set an overall budget and determine the number of garments you need so that you know what you can spend per piece. Knowing these two numbers will make it easier to get the most value and highest quality you can.
2. Identify your goals and the most important features your need in your apparel. This may be a specific look or image that you are trying to project with color or styling. It could be solving your challenges such as wrinkled shirts, staining or discomfort (sweating!) from hot kitchens and busy dinner rushes. Or maybe you need to clearly identify staff members in a crowd. Having defined goals will save you time and result in smart and efficient purchases.
3. Avoid those returns and exchanges by properly fitting uniforms. Don't just go with what your staff tells you they wear. Request samples and pay close attention to sizing charts in the beginning. Measure employees carefully before ordering. Sizing varies from each manufacturer and may be different than retail sizing. Visit our blog for more detailed information on sizing and fitting restaurant uniforms
4. Give yourself plenty of time. While most of our clothing is in stock and ready to ship, occasionally a an item may be back-ordered or you may need to exchange some sizes. Custom restaurant uniforms
including embroidered logos, hemming, and alterations do take additional time.
5. Do you want to brand your uniforms? Adding a logo to a shirt, cap or apron is a great way to highlight your company. Think about where to put your logo. We are seeing a trend in modern uniforms to have subtle branding with logos in unusual location such as the sleeve cuff, collar or at the bottom corner of a waiter apron. Also consider the method you want to use for your logo. Embroidery and screen printing classic and timeless but consider rhinestones, patches, or metallic thread to make your logo pop. See more details about our Embroidered Restaurant Uniforms
6. Order extra. Having a small stock of your most common sizes on hand at your location such a convenience. You will be glad to have it for new hires, for fitting and for the occasional delay in your delivery. Ordering the extra few pieces for your inventory will likely get you to the next quantity discount level as well.
7. When you invest in high performance uniforms be sure to instruct your wait staff to avoid dryer sheets. The chemicals released from the dryer sheets can completely destroy the special features of your clothing.
WaitStuff Uniforms is trusted by large and small restaurants across the nation including Le Peep, Tahoe Joe's, Mitchell's Steakhouse and more. We take pride in earning repeat your business and servicing your uniform program for years to come. We are happy to provide references and endorsement from our customers.
We take pride in offering the most trusted brands of apparel in the country. Edwards Garment, Red Kap, Chef Works, Uncommon Threads, Port Authority and Linden Grey are the staple brands of our uniform apparel collection. We continually update our styles and color selections keeping current with the latest fashion trends and advancements in fabric technology. It can be very convenient to source all the banquet server uniforms you may need from a single brand especially when you want bring a single matching color across all of your staff apparel. In this way you can be sure that the server uniforms match the bartender shirts and hostess uniforms even if they are all wearing different garments. We have the full Uniform Catalogs from our various prestigious manufacturers available to send direct to your door or to view online.
We know exactly what it takes to start and manage a successful apparel program for your bistro, cafe or upscale dining establishment. From choosing the perfect waitstaff apron and banquet uniforms to selecting the correct sizes, embroidering the chef wear, and guiding you how to launder your garments, our full service includes all of that and more. We are with you every step of the way. In a short consultation we will identify your specific needs, and then go to work to present you with options that truly work for you. Need more information, catalogs or samples? Call 888-992-4837 to get started.
By Lory Struver